Kindle Unlimited: Falling by Sierra Riley

Thursday, July 21, 2016

Title: Falling
Author: Sierra Riley
Genre: M/M Romance
Publication Date:
Find It Here: Goodreads, Amazon

Synopsis:
“You’re the best fake boyfriend I ever had.”
“Love exists… in books, at least.”

There’s no way bookstore owner Jeremy Bennett is going to his ten-year class reunion after accidentally drunk-posting on the reunion’s Facebook page and making himself sound a) much more interesting than he actually is, by b) claiming to do the kind of things he actually only reads about, and c) worse, also claiming to have a super hot boyfriend, when in reality, d) his dating history is more like the bastard love child of a trainwreck and a what-not-to-do reality show.

“I’m no good at romance.”

When one of Nick Roberts’ personal training clients mistakes him for the boyfriend of a new gym member, Nick decides to play along on a whim. After all, he can’t let the guy die from embarrassment, and besides, even though Nick isn’t gay, he has a feeling that the story behind the mistaken identity might prove to be the most fun he’s had since moving to Tulsa.

“I went from faking it to feeling it. Don’t tell me this isn’t real.”

Falling for your fake boyfriend is a guaranteed dating fail. Unless the stars align…

My Rating:
4 out of 5 stars

My Review:
Jeremy is a bookstore owner who reads a ton of romance novels but has trouble finding his own happily ever after.  He's watched all of his friends find love and he can't wait to find "The One" for himself.

Nick was so perfect for Jeremy even with his "flaw".  I liked that he wasn't absolutely perfect and how they handled him learning to accept his disability and not be embarrassed by it.  I absolutely loved his daughter Ava.  She's got spunk!

I felt as if this story may have been a little longer than Sierra Riley's other books, but that could just be me.  I am also used to more steamy scenes in her stories (I think there were only 2 or 3?) BUT I found myself not minding at all because they were so sweet together.  I did think that Nick's transition from being straight to intimately being with Jeremy maybe happened a little too easily, even if he did have a gay best friend growing up.

This book isn't listing on Goodreads as being part of a series, but it actually is and we see characters from a few of Sierra Riley's other stories.  I would still consider this book a standalone though.  After reading Sierra Riley's last book, I was REALLY hoping we were going to get Jeremy's story, and I'm so glad we did.  Now I'm hoping for Cash's and/or Cash's stories! lol  Fingers crossed! Sierra Riley has me hooked!


Find It Here:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground