Kindle Unlimited Reads: His Boy by Bink Cummings

Thursday, August 25, 2016

Title: His Boy
Author: Bink Cummings
Genre: M/M Romance
Publication Date: May 25th 2016
Find It Here: Goodreads, Amazon, Barnes & Noble

Synopsis:
For years, I lived with him as roommates. Then, one fateful night, things changed. We became more. So much more. The sex was out of this world. Being his boy was the highlight of my day. Until feelings started to creep in and sex wasn't enough for me. Afraid of losing him, I kept quiet and hoped for a miracle... Could my Daddy love me, too? Or would I continue to be his boy… his play toy?

Warning: Contains shameless adult sexual M/M content, adult language, taboo elements including those of consensual Daddy/Boy (non-incest) relationships, and whatever else that makes it unsuitable for anyone under the age of 18.


My Rating:
5 out of 5 stars

My Review:
Wow!! I definitely wasn't prepared for the heat in this book but I LOVED it! This is the first Bink Cummings book I've ever read but I definitely want to read more after this one.  This is a sorter novella length story at 187 pages but it never felt too rushed to me.  The chemistry between the two MCs is smoking hot.

Daddy kink is not my favorite usually, but I really enjoyed the way this one was done. I love a good smutty book and this one had some really sweet moments as well. I loved these two together! That epilogue <3 <3 <3 Sweet little Sophie. I've actually read this story 3 times already because I couldn't get enough of these two!

P.S. I really REALLY hope Bonez gets his own story

Find It Here:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground