Review: Wound Tight by Tessa Bailey

Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Title: Wound Tight
Author: Tessa Bailey
Series: Made In Jersey, #4
Genre: M/M Romance
Publisher: Entangled: Brazen
Publication Date: December 5th 2016
Find It Here: Goodreads, Amazon, Barnes & Noble

Synopsis:
When CEO Renner Bastion walks into a room, everyone keeps their distance. Well, everyone but the sarcastic, tattooed, Boston-bred security guard whose presence has kept Renner in New Jersey longer than intended. As if the unwanted attraction isn’t unsettling enough, Renner finds out his protector isn’t as unavailable as originally thought.

Milo Bautista just came out to his wealthy, ultra-confident boss, a man he secretly respects and admires…in more ways than he’ll admit. Worldly, experienced Renner would never look in his direction, let alone share some of that confidence he wears like a cloak, so Milo has set his sights on someone else to be his first.

Until Renner offers him private lessons in seduction...

My Rating:
4 out of 5 stars

My Review:
Wound Tight is the fourth book in Tessa Bailey's Made in Jersey series.  It can be read as a stand alone, but you do see a little bit of the couples from previous books.  I was excited to see Duke again.

Renner is a wealthy business man who is used to be not liking him because he is "the boss".  He was hurt in the past and has remained very closed off since, keeping everyone at a distance.  Milo is more easygoing and laid back.  Renner intrigues him and he finds himself wanting to get closer to him.  Milo asks Renner with help attracting another man, and in return he will teach him how to take care of himself better.

This is actually Bailey's very first M/M Romance, but I never would have guessed!  She wrote some great steamy scenes.  These two were really hot together.  Renner was the alpha dirty talker type, my favorite! lol.  I also loved their sarcastic banter back and forth.

When I first read the synopsis, I was a little worried that there was going to be a sort of love triangle, but there wasn't at all and I was so relieved.  Love triangles really aren't my thing at all.

**  I received an ARC of this title via NetGalley in exchange for an honest review.  All opinions are my own. **

Find It Here:

Read my review for the 3rd book in the series, "Worked Up",  HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground