Monthly Review

Tuesday, February 28, 2017


I decided that I'm going to start doing monthly review posts to recap all of the things I posted this past month.  I think it will be fun to look back.

Most Popular Posts: 

Reviews:
Love Story by Lauren Layne - 2 and a half stars

Average Rating: 3.5

Looks like I went romance crazy in February!  I do read more romance than I do anything else so I'm not too surprised.  And February is the month of love, right?! lol!  One of my personal reading goals for this year was to mix it up a bit and add a few other genres in there, so I've got some fantasy and YA scheduled for next month....along with more romance.  Seriously guys, I can't get enough of it! lol

I also posted a lot of giveaways, excerpt, trailer and cover reveals, and sales blitzes.  I will probably continue posting those types of things next month too because who doesn't love a giveaway?!

Current Giveaways:


What would you like to see more of on my blog?

10 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a great month! Romance is totally appropriate for February :) Have a great March!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I always read a ton of romance any, but I will use February as my excuse this month. lol!!

      Delete
  2. Wow lots of reading this month!! I'm glad the majority of them were great reads for you :) I hope March is just as great!
    Genesis @ Latte Nights Reviews

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! <3 I'm hoping to get more read from my TBR list this month, but we'll see how it goes. lol

      Delete
  3. Yay romance! I know I won't read much else. I do read true crime though. So it's either romance or true crime.... kind of an odd blend but it works!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha!! I'm with you, I love romances. I like to mix it up occassionally with a thriller/mystery or some fantasy...but I love it even more if there is a love story involved. lol! I like some true crime stuff too.

      Delete
  4. I tend to read a lot of romance at times, but I need to pick up some other genres to keep the mind interested in reading! Looks like it was a great month!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I could probably read romance nonstop but I think it's good to mix it up sometimes. A lot of the suspense and fantasy books I read have a bit of romance in them too. lol!

      Delete
  5. Sometimes it's hard to step out of our comfort zones and read different genres---I'm much better about it now than I was before I started blogging, but I definitely still fall into patterns.

    Nicole @ Feed Your Fiction Addiction

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree. My favorite genre will probably always be romance so it's easy to fall back on. I enjoy the "feel good" vibes of a happy ending and that's not always guaranteed in other genres. lol! Sometimes after reading a darker or extremely angsty book I read a lighthearted romance afterwards.

      Delete

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground