March 2017 YA Releases I'm Excited For

Wednesday, March 1, 2017


I feel like there are so many great books coming out this year!  I'm constantly making lists of all of the books I want/need to buy.  Sometimes I'm lucky enough to get an ARC of a title, like I did with two of the ones pictured below.  I'm super excited that I got a chance to read both The Bone Witch AND Blood Rose Rebellion before their publication date.  I will have reviews for those posted closer to their release day.  I also included Hunted and Seven Days of You on my list because they both sound really good, and I will probably end up buying them both! lol!

The Bone Witch by Rin Chupeco - (March 7, 2017)
Hunted by Meagan Spooner - (March 14, 2017)

Honorable mentions:
The only reason I didn't add these two to my list was because I haven't read the first book in the series of either of them yet.  So before I go getting too excited about their release, I should probably read the first book, right? lol!

What March releases are you excited for? Did I miss a good one?! I love book recommendations!

10 comments:

  1. The cover of Blood Rose Rebellion is very eyecatching. I hope you enjoy all these books you haven't read yet, very soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I love the covers for all of these. I haven't gotten to read Blood Rose Rebellion yet, but I'm really excited to.

      Delete
  2. Seven Days of You was super cute. Hope you love the ARCs you have and get to the rest of these!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely want to read Seven Days of You. I'm kicking myself for not requesting it. The cover is gorgeous. Thank you!!

      Delete
  3. Yess... so many good books! I am particularly excited for Hunted, A crown of Wishes as well as Strange The Dreamer! great picks ;)
    Prabhleen @ Booksarelife987

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohhh I forgot to add Strange the Dreamer to this post! That one does sound like it's going to be really good!

      Delete
  4. I preordered Hunted because it's a BATB retelling, and I'm super excited about it. I also have a copy of 'Seven Days,' so I really should finish reading it soon. Especially since it's compared to Anna and the French Kiss on the cover! Enjoy these new books, Julie!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm definitely going to have to pick up both Hunted and Seven Days because they both sound so good. I love retellings

      Delete
  5. I'm really excited for A Crown of Wishes and I'm highly considering Blood Rose Rebellion! ACOW is just a companion book for The Star-Touched Queen but reading tSTQ first would definitely be good. I hope you love it! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm going to be starting Blood Rose Rebellion next, so fingers crossed! I have heard a lot of good things about it, so I'm hoping I like it.

      Thanks, and I hope you are having a great weekend!

      Delete

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground