Waiting on Wednesday

Wednesday, April 12, 2017


Waiting on Wednesday is a meme where we have the opportunity to let others know about books that we are eagerly waiting for.

Hosted by Breaking the Spine

Title: Dreamfall
Author: Amy Plum
Genre: YA, Sci-Fi, Horror
Publisher: HarperTeen

Releases On: May 2nd 2017!

Cata Cordova suffers from such debilitating insomnia that she agreed to take part in an experimental new procedure. She thought things couldn’t get any worse...but she was terribly wrong.

Soon after the experiment begins, there’s a malfunction with the lab equipment, and Cata and six other teen patients are plunged into a shared dreamworld with no memory of how they got there. Even worse, they come to the chilling realization that they are trapped in a place where their worst nightmares have come to life. Hunted by creatures from their darkest imaginations and tormented by secrets they’d rather keep buried, Cata and the others will be forced to band together to face their biggest fears. And if they can’t find a way to defeat their dreams, they will never wake up.


Why I'm waiting:  This one sounds so different than all the books that I've been reading lately and I want to mix it up.  And honestly the idea behind this one is really creepy to me.  This one sounds like it will be hard to put down and keep me on the edge of my seat.


What books are you excited about?

16 comments:

  1. I'm excited to read this too! I really enjoyed her After the End dystopia series, so I'll definitley be picking this up.
    I hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Doesn't it sound so good?! I haven't seen an early reviews of it yet, so I will see which way the reviews go and then figure out if I will buy it. lol! Thanks, Nick!

      Delete
  2. This actually sounds interesting. I would definitely read it if the characters were adults but I don't read much with teenagers these days. Need to see a few reviews before I decide...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I know teenagers aren't really some people's thing. I was like that for a while but I've been really into YA lately so I think I may enjoy it. lol

      Delete
  3. This one does look scary and good too! And I didn't realize this was the After the End author til I saw Nick's comment above...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually had no idea either! lol! We all learned something new. lol! I want a good creepy read

      Delete
  4. This one sounds interesting. I haven't read anything like this one in awhile I will need to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I have never read anything like this one before so I'm super excited to give it a try. Hope you get to check it out too!

      Delete
  5. Ooh I really want to read this one too. It sounds great; definitely creepy, but I'm okay with that!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha yeah, I haven't read a really creepy one in a long time so I really want to check this one out.

      Delete
  6. Oooh! This sounds so good and creepy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol! Doesn't it?! I'm so super excited about it!!

      Delete
  7. OH WOW! I haven't heard of this book but it sounds SO FREAKING COOL! I'd absolutely love to get my hands on it too!

    Aditi @ http://athousandwordsamillionbooks.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Doesn't it?! I'm so excited about it! I haven't seen any early reviews for it yet but I'm hoping it's really good. If it is, then I may have to snatch this one up

      Delete
  8. This one is on my list to read too! Great pick!!

    Tressa @ Wishful Endings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! It sounds like it's going to be a good one, I hope you get to check it out!

      Delete

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground