Waiting on Wednesday

Wednesday, April 26, 2017


Waiting on Wednesday is a meme where we have the opportunity to let others know about books that we are eagerly waiting for.

Hosted by Breaking the Spine

Title: Perfect Ten
Author: L. Philips
Genre: Young Adult
Publisher: Viking Books for Young Readers

Releases On: June 6th 2017!

Find it on Goodreads

Who is Sam Raines's Perfect Ten? 

It’s been two years since Sam broke up with the only other eligible gay guy in his high school, so to say he’s been going through a romantic drought is the understatement of the decade. But when Meg, his ex-Catholic-turned-Wiccan best friend, suggests performing a love spell, Sam is just desperate enough to try. He crafts a list of ten traits he wants in a boyfriend and burns it in a cemetery at midnight on Friday the 13th.

Enter three seemingly perfect guys, all in pursuit of Sam. There’s Gus, the suave French exchange student; Jamie, the sweet and shy artist; and Travis, the guitar-playing tattooed enigma. Even Sam’s ex-boyfriend Landon might want another chance.

But does a Perfect Ten even exist? Find out in this delectable coming-of-age romcom with just a touch of magic.


Why I'm Waiting:  How adorable does this one sound?!  I'm so excited to check this one out!  I'm not one to seek out love triangle type books but this one sounds so good I can't pass it up!  And add in a love spell??  Yep, need to read this one asap!!


What books are you waiting for?

18 comments:

  1. I love this cover so much though it also freaks me out. It definitely sounds like a really good book. I'm excited!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha I said the same thing to my husband, "The cover is so adorable but also a little terrifying" LOL! Hope you get a chance to read it too, it sounds so good!

      Delete
  2. I've not seen this one around but it sounds really interesting! I'm also not one for love triangles but sometimes I'll give a book a pass if it sounds good enough and this one does! Great pick <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I normally hate love triangles too but I think this may be one of the exceptions. Thanks Kirsty!

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. It's super adorable, but also a little weird. haha! I love it

      Delete
  4. That cover! It's a little freaky but I kind of still love it. I'm not typically a fan of love triangles but I could still picture this one being a fun summer read.

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha I completely agree. The cover is super cute but also a little creepy to me. lol I'm not a fan of love triangles at all but this one intrigues me

      Delete
  5. I definitely saw this on First to Read! The cover freaks me out a little but it seems like a Morgan Matson type of book, which are cute (so I've heard). I hope you enjoy this book when you get the chance to read it!

    Have a lovely week, Julie. =)

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I saw this one on First to Read too, but I couldn't guarantee a copy because all of the guaranteed copies were already taken (I got to the site really late). I tried to get one but didn't so I will have to check it out once it releases. The cover is creepy but also pretty cute. lol! Thanks, Alyssa!

      Hope you have a great week too!

      Delete
  6. I saw this one on Netgalley, unfortunately it wasn't available in my country so I couldn't request it. I hope you enjoy this one when it comes out :)
    Here is my WOW 

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww I hate when that happens! I "wished" for it on NetGalley but haven't heard anything so I'm not getting my hopes up. haha! I can't wait to see some early reviews and pick it up on the release date.

      Delete
  7. I remember seeing this one on First to Read and almost grabbed it. I wasn't sure that it was my kind of book in the end. I hope you love it when you get the chance to read it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not usually into love triangles so I'm surprised that I want to check out this book so bad. I saw it on First to Read but all of the guaranteed copies were already taken by the time I got there. lol! I will just have to wait for the release date. Thanks Carole!

      Delete
  8. LOL! Love that unicorn headgear! Great pick!

    Here’s my WoW!

    Ronyell @ Rabbit Ears Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha right?! It's adorable but also slightly creepy. I love it!

      Delete
  9. How have I missed that this book exists? That COVER! It's both amazing and creepy? I don't know but I love it so much I may have laughed at loud when I loaded this WoW! What a great pick -- a new book for my tbr that looks super fun and is diverse!!!

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground