10 Most Anticipated Books for the Second Half of 2017

Tuesday, May 30, 2017


I am linking up today at The Broke and the Bookish's link up "Top Ten Tuesday".  They have a different topic every week and it's a lot of fun to meet some new bloggers and find a bunch of new books to add to my list!  This week's topic is: 10 Most Anticipated Books For The Second Half of 2017.

 I tried to put a little bit of everything on my list this time around.  There are so many great books coming out that I had a really hard time narrowing it down.  I put a few of my auto-buy authors and a couple books that are part of a series that I've been reading.  I separated my list into 5 YA releases and 5 romance releases.




What books are you looking forward to in the 2nd half of 2017?

10 comments:

  1. So excited for Renegades, Top Ten, An Ex for Christmas and Irresistible You! They are most anticipated from your list. I loved Frostblood but the synopsis for Fireblood makes me so mad! Why does it need to have a love triangle? I'll wait to see what other readers think of it before getting to it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bought Frostblood before realizing that they are going to make it into a love triangle. I'm so bummed! Hopefully it's not as bad as it seems??

      Delete
  2. I totally forgot Top Ten on my list!!! I have been seeing Renegades a lot today and am definitely interested in that too. Great list!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha! I'm sure I forgot about a lot of the ones I'm really excited about. I always do that! Thanks, Grace!

      Delete
  3. So excited for Because You Love to Hate Me - sounds like such a great concept!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really does! I love retellings, especially when they are told from the villains perspective.

      Delete
  4. Oh I haven't heard of any of these so I will have to check them out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A lot of the ones on my list are part of a series so I can't wait to pick them up!

      Delete
  5. I don't bother much with new releases myself...I tend to grab books as I hear about them. I am looking forward to new releases in a few series I'm following though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do a little of both, I guess. I get a lot of ARCs and I find books for free or on sale that sound really good and interest me. Hope you get your hands on those new releases from your series' soon! It's so hard to wait to find out what's going to happen!

      Delete

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground