May 2017 Young Adult Book Releases

Monday, May 1, 2017

I feel like there have been so many great books coming out in the past couple months.  There are so many on this list that I am going to have to pick up ASAP! I put a * next to the titles that I was lucky enough to get an ARC of.  All of the others are books that I'm really excited about.  I've listed in in the order of their release date, just to make it a little easier.
Royal Bastards by Andrew Shvarts (May 30th)
When Dimple Met Rishi by Sandhya Menon (May 30th)
One of Us Is Lying by Karen M. McManus (May 30th)

I put A Court of Wings and Ruin on my list even though I haven't read the others in the series yet, but I own the first two and I really love binge reading series' all together. lol!

What ones did I forget?!  What books are you excited for?


8 comments:

  1. Oh man this month is just loaded with books!!! I loved A Million Junes. I am pumped for Windfall, When Dimple Met Rishi, How to Make a Wish, The Names They Gave Us, and Noteworthy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is a huge month for YA releases! I added A Million Junes to my TBR list after reading your review. I didn't request it because I was on the fence about it but your review sold me on it. When Dimple Met Rishi sounds super cute, and I REALLY want to check out Noteworthy!

      Delete
  2. May is definitely a big release month! I'm excited for Dimple to be out finally, which reminds me I need to pre-order a copy. Also, really excited to try out Noteworthy. I've heard such amazing things about it! I'm going to have to hide away from the internet this week, with the SJM book out. I get so tired of seeing it everywhere. I'm not a fan of the series, and the hype is way too scary. Anyways, happy reading! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dimple does sound like it's going to be super adorable. I REALLY want to read Noteworthy too. I haven't gotten a chance to start the SJM series yet but I took a chance and got the first two books anyway since everyone seemed to really love it...and since I've bought them I've started to see more and more negative reviews so now I'm getting worried. lol! We'll see how it goes, I guess. Thanks so much Nick! Hope you get to check out the ones you are looking forward to!

      Delete
  3. I think Cold Summer is one of the books I'm most looking forward to on this list. I hope you enjoy all of them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My review for Cold Summer is actually scheduled for tomorrow! lol! I ended up enjoying it, even though I wasn't sure if I would at first since time travel really isn't my thing. lol! Thanks Angela!

      Delete
  4. Ahhh so many amazing books coming out this month! I cannot wait until my hardcover of Flame in the Mist comes in :D Wonderful post! Thanks for sharing :)

    Brittany @ Brittany's Book Rambles

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohhh I LOVED Flame in the Mist! I hope you really enjoy it too! Thanks Brittany!

      Delete

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground