Waiting on Wednesday

Wednesday, May 31, 2017


Waiting on Wednesday is a meme where we have the opportunity to let others know about books that we are eagerly waiting for.

Hosted by Breaking the Spine

Title: Little Monsters
Author: Kara Thomas
Genre: YA, Thriller
Publisher: Delacorte Press

Releases On: July 25th 2017!

Kacey is the new girl in Broken Falls. When she moved in with her father, she stepped into a brand-new life. A life with a stepbrother, a stepmother, and strangest of all, an adoring younger half sister.

Kacey’s new life is eerily charming compared with the wild highs and lows of the old one she lived with her volatile mother. And everyone is so nice in Broken Falls—she’s even been welcomed into a tight new circle of friends. Bailey and Jade invite her to do everything with them.

Which is why it’s so odd when they start acting distant. And when they don’t invite her to the biggest party of the year, it doesn’t exactly feel like an accident.

But Kacey will never be able to ask, because Bailey never makes it home from that party. Suddenly, Broken Falls doesn’t seem so welcoming after all—especially once everyone starts looking to the new girl for answers.

Kacey is about to learn some very important lessons: Sometimes appearances can be deceiving. Sometimes when you’re the new girl, you shouldn’t trust anyone.


Why I'm Waiting: This one sounds pretty creepy!  I love books when you aren't sure who to trust, and for some reason I really love mean girls in thrillers.  I read that this is a good one for fans of Pretty Little Liars, but strangely I've never watched the show.  Everyone says I would love it.


What books are you looking forward to?


10 comments:

  1. I'm really excited about this one too. I read The Darkest Corners by the author and LOVED it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I still haven't read anything from this author but I heard great things about her last book. This one sounds sooo good!

      Delete
  2. I can't wait to get my hands on a copy of this book. I hope we both love it.
    Here is my WOW 

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Aneta Bak! It's going to be another one on my wishlist! lol

      Delete
  3. I haven't heard of this one before now. Where have I been hiding? Seriously, this sounds great. I hope you love it, Julie!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha! I always find a lot of new gems on WoW posts! Thanks, Carole!

      Delete
  4. Ooo, I've read Kara Thomas's The Darkest Corners, and a few books written under her pen name, and I enjoyed the books! I am curious about this one. I hope you enjoy this book when you get the chance to read it!

    Have a fantastic day, Julie. =)

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Alyssa! I'm definitely going to keep an eye out for this one so I can read some early reviews. lol!

      Delete
  5. OOOH! I love how this sounds and also I love that cover. I haven't read anything by Kara Thomas yet and so hopefully, this will be my first one.

    Thanks for sharing Julie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't gotten a chance to read anything by Kara Thomas either but I love the sound of this one, and I've heard great things about the author. Hope you love it if you get a chance to read it!

      Thanks, Aditi!

      Delete

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground