Waiting on Wednesday

Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Waiting on Wednesday is a meme where we have the opportunity to let others know about books that we are eagerly waiting for.

Hosted by Breaking the Spine

Title: Renegades
Author: Marissa Meyer
Genre: YA, Fantasy
Publisher: Feiwel & Friends

Releases On: November 7th, 2017!


Secret Identities.
Extraordinary Powers.
She wants vengeance. He wants justice.

The Renegades are a syndicate of prodigies—humans with extraordinary abilities—who emerged from the ruins of a crumbled society and established peace and order where chaos reigned. As champions of justice, they remain a symbol of hope and courage to everyone...except the villains they once overthrew.

Nova has a reason to hate the Renegades, and she is on a mission for vengeance. As she gets closer to her target, she meets Adrian, a Renegade boy who believes in justice—and in Nova. But Nova's allegiance is to a villain who has the power to end them both. 


Why I'm Waiting: They finally released the cover for this one so I had to share it early. lol!  I know I've still got quite a few months to wait for this one, but I'm super excited!  I'm still working my way through The Lunar Chronicles, but I'm loving it!  I love her writing and can't wait to pick up something new from her.  Maybe by November I'll finally have The Lunar Chronicles finished. LOL!


What books are you looking forward to?

13 comments:

  1. I'm so excited about this one too! I love Marissa. I kinda wish the cover was different though. I don't really like it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not sure how I feel about the cover. Sometimes I think it's okay and then others I don't think it lives up to her other ones. I have really been enjoying Marissa Meyer's books tho! Hope we both love this one!

      Delete
  2. I know a loooot of people who are dying for this book, so I hope you enjoy it :D Awesome pick!

    Brittany @ Brittany's Book Rambles

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! Not only am I excited because it's Marissa Meyer, but it also sounds sooo good!

      Delete
  3. I'm dying to read this one. I hope its as good as her other books.
    Here is my WOW 

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! It sounds so good and I've loved her previous books

      Delete
  4. This is the first time I have seen this one. I still need to read Marissa Meyer's work. I hope you love this one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I've started The Lunar Chronicles and gotten through the first two books and loved them. I own the rest of the series but haven't gotten around to picking up the 3rd book yet.

      Delete
  5. This one has a kickass cover and sounds great too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it sounds really good too. I can't wait to scoop it up when it comes out. I love Marissa Meyer

      Delete
  6. YES! This is one of my most anticipated books as well so I'm so glad to see you're looking forward to it too. Hopefully it turns out to be as amazing as it sounds and as magical as Marissa's Lunar Chronicles series! Thanks for sharing and, as always, fabulous post! <3

    ~ Zoe @ Stories on Stage

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Zoe! I would probably read anything that Marissa Meyer writes at this point, but I really do love the synopsis for this one. It sounds so good!

      Delete
  7. I'm curious about this book but probably not *dying* to read it like most people. Definitely will be looking out for it in November. :D I hope you enjoy this book when you get the chance to read it!

    Have a wonderful weekend. =)

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground