Waiting on Wednesday

Wednesday, July 5, 2017


Waiting on Wednesday is a meme where we have the opportunity to let others know about books that we are eagerly waiting for.

Hosted by Breaking the Spine

Title: Sightlines
Author: Santino Hassell
Series: The Community, #3
Genre: Paranormal MM Romance, Suspense
Publisher: Riptide Publishing
Find it on Goodreads

Releases On: October 9th 2017!

Chase Payne is a walking contradiction. He's the most powerful psychic in the Community, but the least respected. He's the son of the Community's founder, but with his tattoo sleeves and abrasive attitude, he's nothing like his charismatic family. No one knows what to make of him, which is how he wound up locked in a cell on the Farm yet again. But this time, the only man he's ever loved is there too.

Elijah Estrella was used to being the sassy sidekick who fooled around with Chase for fun. But that was before he realized the Community wasn't the haven he'd believed in and Chase was the only person who'd ever truly tried to protect him. Now they're surrounded by people who want to turn them against their friends, and the only way out is to pretend the brainwashing works.

With Chase playing the role of a tyrant's second-in-command, and Elijah acting like Chase's mindless sex toy, they risk everything by plotting a daring escape. In the end, it’s only their psychic abilities, fueled by their growing love for each other, that will allow them to take the Community down once and for all. 


Why I'm waiting:  I read the first two books in the series and I am absolutely hooked!  The second book ends on a bit of a cliffhanger when it comes to finding out what is going to happen with Chase and Elijah.  I need this book in my hands right now!!! lol!


What books are you waiting for?

16 comments:

  1. Eep a cliffhanger! I hope you get a chance to read this one ASAP!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha I know!! I don't do well with cliffhangers! I need to know what happens and it drives me crazy. lol Thanks, Nick!

      Delete
  2. Nothing worse than waiting for the next book to come out...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am really not good at waiting for things. lol! No patience at all

      Delete
  3. Yes!! I need this one so much. I'm excited to see more from Chase!

    -Lauren
    www.shootingstarsmag.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too!! I enjoyed the second book and all but what I really wanted was more Chase! lol

      Delete
  4. This is a new one to me! Thanks for putting it on my radar :) Happy reading!

    Brittany @ Brittany's Book Rambles

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Brittany! Hope you get to check out this series. I'm really enjoying it

      Delete
  5. Eeeeeeee yesssss!

    I can only come up with weird excited squeeing sounds lol

    For What It's Worth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha yesssss!!! I really need Chase's story in my hands write now! lol

      Delete
  6. Ooh a repressive community and psychic powers! Sounds fun. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is! Santino Hassell is really great at story building and even tho the plot is a continuing them in all three books, he keeps you interested in what is going to happen next

      Delete
  7. Woah, so this is a continuation series (and not a companion series)? Interesting... I tend to avoid those types of series when it comes to adult romance. :D Still, I've heard good things about this author's books. I hope you enjoy this book when you get the chance to read it!

    Have a fabulous week, Julie. =)

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There is a continuing theme plot-wise but the different couples romances are wrapped up in each books, so you aren't waiting on pins and needles when it comes to them getting a secure relationship status....you are just left waiting to find out what happens to the other characters until their story comes out. lol! If any of that makes sense..? lol I've been really loving Santino Hassell lately

      Hope you are having a great week too, Alyssa!

      Delete
  8. I have heard great things about his books. I can understand why you are eager since you were left with a bit of a cliffhanger.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I don't do too well with waiting to see what happens with cliffhangers. I'm not a patient person. lol! I'm really anxious for this one. I have been really loving Santino Hassell's books lately

      Delete

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground