Waiting on Wednesday

Wednesday, September 6, 2017


Waiting on Wednesday is a meme where we have the opportunity to let others know about books that we are eagerly waiting for.

Hosted by Breaking the Spine

Title: Cover Up
Author: L.A. Witt
Series: Skin Deep Inc, #3
Genre: MM Romance
Publisher: Swerve
Find it on Goodreads

Releases On October 3rd 2017!

After ten years of blissful marriage, Navy Pilot Nate Chandler is divorcing his cheating husband. Single for the first time in years, Nate is numb to all emotion and kisses any chance of another relationship goodbye.
Not only is Nate struggling to get through this divorce, but his body is branded with a permanent reminder of his failed marriage: a matching tattoo with his ex. Searching for a place to cover up his old tattoo, Nate finds himself at the Skin Deep, Inc., where he meets the young and charming cover-up tattoo apprentice, Lucas Brandt.
From just flirty glances to steamy hot encounters, Nate and Lucas dive headfirst into a fling of hookups. But worried that he’ll forever be Nate’s “cover up” rebound relationship, Lucas fears that their love won’t be anything more than just skin deep. What was once just a casual attraction, Lucas now hopes to turn into a real relationship. But will he be able to convince the still tender-hearted Nate to fall in love again?

Why I'm waiting:  We met this character in the last book and I really want to read about him getting his happily ever after.  He deserves it! lol.  I also read just about everything from L.A. Witt.  I love most of her MM romances.

What books are you excited about?


12 comments:

  1. I'm really excited about Warcross by Marie Lu and An Enchantment of Ravens by Margaret Rogerson! There are so many amazing releases coming out in September AND October that i really can't wait to pick up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Warcross isn't one that I would normally read but for some reason it has been catching my attention. I think I'm going to have to add it to my TBR. An Enchantment of Ravens is one that I think sounds super good too! I love the cover! Great picks!

      Delete
  2. I still haven't tried Witt but this sounds really good.

    For What It's Worth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Witt can be hit or miss for me but I can't stop myself from picking up all of her new books. lol

      Delete
  3. This sounds so good! And that cover is very eye-catching!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It definitely is a great cover! I can't wait for this one. She set this story up in the last one and I can't wait to see more of Nate.

      Delete
  4. Oh, I'm so excited for this one! And yes, I love L.A. Witt!

    -Lauren

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yayyy another Witt lover!! lol. I'm really excited for this one!

      Delete
  5. First time hearing about this one. I hope you enjoy it when it comes out :)
    Here is my WOW 

    ReplyDelete
  6. This one sounds great! The tattoo angle seems like it may cause for some good drama and romance. Hope you love it when you read it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Witt set the story up for this one really well in the previous book. I can't wait to see what happens with Nate. He needs a real HEA. Thanks, Lauren!

      Delete

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground