Waiting on Wednesday

Wednesday, October 25, 2017


Waiting on Wednesday is a meme where we have the opportunity to let others know about books that we are eagerly waiting for.

Hosted by Breaking the Spine

Title: Listen To Your Heart
Author: Kasie West
Genre: Young Adult
Find it on Goodreads

Releases on: May 29th 2018!!

 Talking to other people isn't Kate Bailey's favorite activity. She'd much rather be out on the lake, soaking up the solitude and sunshine. So when her best friend, Alana, convinces Kate to join their high school's podcast, Kate is not expecting to be chosen as the host. Now she'll have to answer calls and give advice on the air? Impossible.

But to Kate's surprise, she turns out to be pretty good at the hosting gig. Then the podcast gets in a call from an anonymous guy, asking for advice about his unnamed crush. Kate is pretty sure that the caller is gorgeous Diego Martinez, and even surer that the girl in question is Alana. Kate is excited for her friend ... until Kate herself starts to develop feelings for Diego. Suddenly, Kate finds that while doling out wisdom to others may be easy, asking for help is tougher than it looks, and following your own advice is even harder.

Kasie West's adorable story of secrets, love, and friendship is sure to win over hearts everywhere.



Why I'm waiting:  This sounds super adorable, and Kasie West always has the cutest book covers!  I've still only read one book from Kasie West (Lucky in Love) but I've got two more on my shelves that I've been meaning to give a try (P.S. I Like You & The Fill-In Boyfriend).



What books are you excited about?



11 comments:

  1. Even though I've not been loving most of her recent books, I'm excited for this one. The cover is so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I STILL have not read a Kasie West book - pretty sure I'm the last person on earth - but this sounds so cute! I wish I could overcome my fears of talking to other people!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't read anything by her yet but you're right - her covers are always adorable.

    For What It's Worth

    ReplyDelete
  4. This does look cute. P.S. I Love You is really fun, but my favorite from her is Pivot Point (which has a supernatural element to it, but still reads like a contemporary). Great pick! Natflix&Books

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am such a West fan. I have read them all. They have all been great, and almost all 5-stars for me. Therefore, I will always be excited for her next release. She just knows how to deliver that sweet, cute story that I love.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yaaaasss, I can't wait to read this book as well! I hope it will be better than her last few. Happy reading, Julie!

    Have a wonderful week. =)

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ugh this cover has me craving the warm days of summer! I've only read one book by Kasie as well (The Distance Between Us) and thought it was pretty cute. This one seems cute as well. Great pick, Julie! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. That does sound super adorable & I want those heart floats!

    ReplyDelete
  9. awww this looks so cute :D really has a summer feel to it

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have never read a Kasie West book--which is strange because I love fluffy romance. This one looks really cute.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Kasie West has the most adorable covers....Now I want to go tubing.

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground