10 Series I Still Need To Finish

Tuesday, July 18, 2017


I've already shared the 12 Series I've Been Meaning To Start But Haven't Yet so I figured I should also show you all of the series that I've started but haven't quite finished yet.  I know there are probably way more than the ones that I've listed but I kept my list down to 10 for now.

So far, I've read Cinder and Scarlet but haven't gotten to the other books yet.  I own them all so hopefully I can make time to pick them up soon.

I've only read the first book in the series so far, and I really loved it.  I was actually avoiding the other books because I was so worried that the author was going to ruin it. lol!  I'm basically crazy.

I've read the first two books in the series and absolutely loved them so I want to pick up the rest in the series.  I just got one of the other books in the series through Kindle Unlimited so hopefully I can check another one off soon.

This is really shameful.  I read the first book in the series and enjoyed it so I scooped up the second one on NetGalley and then never read it....and then I also got the third book on NetGalley too.  So now I have the next two books sitting on my Kindle.  I'm the worst.

I read this series completely out of order. Luckily it didn't matter too much.  I started with the most recently published book and then worked my way back. lol.  The only book I have left now is the first one, and I would love to check that off.

This is another series that I started late with.  I ended up reading the last book of the series, and loving it so much that now I want to read the previous ones.

I've read the last two books in this series but not the first two, and I want to change that. lol.  I love nerdy main characters and basically everything from Megan Erickson so I NEED to check this series off of my list.

I'm definitely seeing a pattern here.  There are 3 books in the series and I've read the last two.  I'm perpetually late to the party when it comes to series romances. lol  I love Kindle Alexander so I definitely want to read the first of the series so I can get their story

Finally one that I've started from the beginning!  I've read the first two books in the series, but there are 7 more to go!  I really loved the world and the characters that Cochet created in this one so hopefully I can get to all of these.

There are 3 books in this series and I've read the last two, so I want to read the first one to check this one off my list too.


I'm sure there are way more than that.  A lot of series that I'm making my way thru are still coming out with more books, so I didn't include them in the list because I won't technically be finished if they come out with another book. lol!


Have you read any of these?


14 comments:

  1. I have to catch up on The Playing with Fire series and I only read the first two of the GearShark, first three of the Gamers series.

    I LOVE The Society of Gentleman series and A Seditious Affair is one of my all time favorite books.

    Then I have The Lunar Chronicles and The Daughter of Smoke and Bone series to finish.

    For What It's Worth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I still haven't tried the Daughter of Smoke and Bone series. It's on my long list of books I would like to read one day tho. lol! I'm going to try to read another book from the GearShark series soon since I just picked it up on Kindle Unlimited. Since I own so many of these books I really should be checking them off my list faster than I do. lol

      Delete
  2. I still need to begin the 'Lunar' and 'Lara Jean' series. Good thing I did wait because now both series are complete, I can binge read them! Hope you enjoy the rest of these, Julie. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha I am the same way, I like to binge read them all together. I hate waiting to find out what happens. I want to know right away. Thanks, Rissi!

      Delete
  3. I need to finish the Lunar Chronicles series as well! I read Cinder back when it was released and loved it, and I even have a copy of Scarlet but I still haven't gotten around to it. Jenny Han's series is one I need to start. I love her other books.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've heard great things about the rest of that series by Jenny Han, but I was so scared to pick them up. lol! Now that they are done and they seem to have gone over well I may have to check them out. I don't know why I've been dragging my feet with the Lunar series. I really enjoyed the first two books.

      Delete
  4. I think I have all the books in the gear shark series but I have yet to read them. I need to get on it! That Kate Meader series has been on my TBR as well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Kate Meader, and I really enjoyed all of the other books in the series (even the novellas) so I definitely want to check that one off of my list soon! lol I slowly working my way thru the GearShark series. I have one of them thru Kindle Unlimited so hopefully I can check it out soon

      Delete
  5. I loved The Lunar Chronicles and felt like the books got even better as the series went on!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would really like to pick up the next book in the series soon. I really enjoyed the first two and everyone says Cress is even better. lol!

      Delete
  6. I need to continue the Lunar Chronicles. I loved Cinder and I own Scarlet and Winter.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really loved both Cinder and Scarlet. I own Cress, Winter and even Fairest. I just need to find time to pick them up. Summer is such a busy time for us. There's always so much going on. I hope you enjoy the rest of the Lunar Chronicles when you get a chance to read them too!

      Delete
  7. Yep, I'm in the same place with The Lunar Chronicles.... Oops.

    I think I should make a list of series I want to continue with as well... this was a great one! Plus it might help me get more organised/stay on track!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha I had grand plans to read the whole series all in a row... yeah, that didn't happen. I read the first two back in Jan!

      I think making this list holds me a little more accountable to getting them read! lol! That's what I'm telling myself at least. You should definitely make a list too!

      Delete

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground